Indirect bath heaters have a wide variety of successful applications in the oil and gas production, processing and transmission industry.
Some of the most common application include the following:
- Gas dew point heating: high-pressure natural gas heating upstream pressure regulation stations preventing condensation phenomena due to the joule-thomson Effect.
- Heating of high-pressure natural gas upstream pressure regulation in order to prevent external icing formation.
- Fuel gas super-heating upstream gas turbines (performance heaters).
- Gas heating downstream low temperature storages.
- Hydrate prevention.
- Viscosity reduction: crude oil heating upstream treatments to facilitate degassing and dewatering.
The duty of sites s.r.l. Heaters can vary from 90kw up to 10 mw.